The Building of Your Dreams is
More Attainable than You May Realize
We want you to have your dream building from Extreme Post Frame without worrying if you will be able to afford it out-of-pocket. To make this a possibility, we have partnered with several lending institutions to make our products and services more attainable than ever. We will work with you and our financiers to help get you the financing you need.
Click the APPLY NOW buttons below to see if you qualify or call Extreme Post Frame at (304) 786-1180 to get answers to any questions you might have.
Home Loan Investment Bank
We're here when you may need a little help to complete your pole barn project, the HLIB Advantage Loan allows you access, up to $50,000.
*Subject to credit approval
No Equity? No Problem! Call Us or Steve Today!
Office: (800) 223-1700 X 709
Direct: (401) 773-9709
Financing for Residential Buildings
New Century Bank
- As low as 10% Down Payment (plus closing costs)
- Peace of mind to have a permanent, fixed-rate mortgage commitment in place while building.
- Allows the client to be their own General Contractor or do a portion of the work themselves.
- 5 acres up to 160 acres and the equity counts the same as cash.
- Short term loans to buy land and build; then include the debt in the construction mortgage.
- All your construction expenses may be included.
- A lender who will listen to client needs and lead the client through the lending process.
- New Century Bank Financing Flyer
- New Century Bank Construction Loan Application
Contact: (tell him "Lester Buildings" sent you)
Alan Lierz, President
- Open marketplace with multiple national lenders
- Get pre-qualified offers with no impact to your credit score
- Loans up to $100,000
- APRs as low as 4.99%
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Click on the green "Apply Now!" button below to learn how much money you can borrow and to get pre-qualified offers.
Financing & Leasing for Agricultural Buildings
In 2017, three Farm Credit organizations: 1st Farm Credit, AgStar Financial Services, and Badgerland Financial, joined together to become Compeer Financial.
- Available in parts of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois
- Financing can include the building, concrete, electrical, HVAC, and other finish work
- Construction financing to handle project disbursements
- Solutions to maximize tax deductibility
- 5, 7, 10 year term leases
Contact a Compeer Financial leasing specialist: